Saturday, April 13, 2013

The one who has been missing this lately :(




Ni Hao ?
hahaha .. It's been a while right ? 
Long time no blogging liao =_= I miss my blog alr .
Oh , here I am again ..
Posting some entry ;) heh

Well , you see the title right ?
OKAY .. LET THE STORY BEGIN NOW !

it's about my dear friend , Hyunji who went missing this lately ..
Who's him ?
Well , he's my great , best , good listener and a bestfriend too ! 
But , he seems to face some problems now days ..
And I don't know why too :/
That's sad ..
How I wish I know his problems ..
He seems to be cold towards everyone .. INCLUDING ME ! 
To be honest , I'm quite afraid of him now ..
He used to replied anything with a long speech with smiley .. 
BUT NOW ..
he replied it short and only sometimes .. he put emoticons . 
I don't know what's bothering him ...
If he happens to read this ... I have a few things to say to him ..

" Dear my bestfriend ( I hope I'm still your bestfriend ) If you happens to have some problems..Let me know ..Maybe I cannot help you fully ..But still , I'll try to cheer you up ..I miss the old happy you ..Maybe you didn't see that you're changing slowly ..Oh man .. you should notice now how much you've changed ..Maybe some in a good ways but some are not ..I know everybody will change ..But friendship is hard to end , right ? ..What's a friend for ? Do you ever think about people who worried about you ?Do you know most of your friends are worried about you ..One of it is ME . yes , I admit !I'm worried the hell out of me .. I Swear .The only one thing that I want you to know here is ,don't forget your friend who is willing to hear your problems ..the one who is willing to cheer you up ...the one who worried sick about you ..Hyunji , even we aren't close anymore like we used to be .. I always thought you as my Great , Awesome , Nice , Cheerful , Best Friend Ever ! "





I won't make it long . [ cuz I know I'm gonna cry anytime sooner ] . bye for now :) 

oh , Here .. Ricky and Chanhee for ya !










No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews