Monday, May 6, 2013

Empty . Sad . Tired . Heartbroken .




Hey , what's up ?
Hope you guys are fine .
Lol . 
Yes you may laugh at my entry's title . I allowed you .
Dude , I'm super sad right now .
Hell .
Why did I have to met a guy like him ?
Why I have to know him ?
Why did I be friend with him ?
Why did I be close to him ?
Why did I even fall hard on him ?
Why ?!
Why In the end , I'm the one who get hurt ?
Why life is treating me like this ?
Getting close to someone , Fall hard and be heartbroken .
Why is it so cruel ?
If life can be written back .
How I wish I don't even know him .
/Sigh/
I thought that we've become closer , you'll notice me somewhat .
LOL 


IN YOUR DREAM GIRL . HE WILL NEVER ! STOP DAYDREAMING !
how pathetic I can be anymore ?
Honestly speaking , I hate you guys !
But what else I can do ? Nothing right ?
Feels like everything has been taken away . 
That's how sad my life right now .
I don't really have anyone .
Maybe I should be myself now .
I'm tired enough to keep this smile on my face when I know it's all fake !
Whatever is ...
Just hoping you two will last longer .



Is this a farewell ? Well maybe . Oh dear my life . Goodbye . You have no one now . Everyone you needed the most leave one by one . You'll be a leftover one day tho ! Sad right ? I know .. But please be strong :')


I am THE SAME GIRL :')






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews